Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to lease a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may can be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and has the right teams to try and do each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and locate a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.